Junior Casting Assistant – Lime Pictures
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Casting Assistant to join our Casting team at Lime Pictures. The successful candidate will have an eye for identifying talent, as well as strong administrative and organisational skills. They will assist the team with all aspects of the casting process for background artists, supporting artists and main artists for Hollyoaks as well as other Lime productions. Key responsibilities will include: setting up and running acting workshops as part of ‘Lime Academy’, the completion of paperwork for background artists and the creation and monitoring of Artist contracts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A good eye for identifying talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some knowledge of contracts and licensing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills and proven ability to work using own initiative
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Administration experience
- Some knowledge of local and national acting talent
- Ability to interpret scripts and communicate creatively
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of television drama, comedy, continuing drama
- An understanding of television production processes and the casting process
- A knowledge of actors agencies
- Ability to run acting workshops
Please note this role is not suited to those hoping to pursue a career in acting.
Contract: 12 months fixed term
A full copy of the job description is available on request.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th November 2017.